Monday, January 3, 2011

When Pigs Fly....

Yes, I started a blog today.   If you told me 4 months ago that I would be blogging, I would never have believed you.  In fact, I wouldn’t even have a clue what I would write about.  And truth be told, I still don’t know what I’m going to put out there, but, alas, here I am posting my first entry.   Why, you may ask?  Well, why not?  Everybody seems to be doing it.  Yeah, I know that’s a crap answer.  In actuality, I met someone about 4 months ago who inspired me to tap into my creative side.  And this is the result.  The guy may no longer be in my life (story for another post), but at least something tangible and positive came out of the relationship.   
Now, I’m telling you up front, I’m not a writer so please don’t be too critical of my grammar, punctuation, etc.  And I don’t even know if anybody will care about my thoughts and/or the subjects I choose to write about, but honestly, I really don’t care.  This blog is for me, a challenge for me really, and maybe, hopefully, if you decide to check this space from time to time, my random thoughts will affect you in some way.   Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment